P80 Kit04 - Woodturning Starter Kit
P80 Kit04 - Woodturning Starter KitThe Razertip P80 Woodturning Kit contains the most useful pens/tips for woodturners.
This package consists of:
- 1 - P80 Base Unit
- 1 - Standard Cord #CORD1P
- 1 - Tip Cleaner #CLEANER
- 2 - Interchangeable-tip pens #BPH
- 1 - Set of 5 ball tips #SET99X5
- 1 - Package of assorted Tip wire #TW6.AST
- 1 - Medium Wide Spear heavy duty pen #HD5MH
- 1 - Spear Shader heavy duty pen #HD5MP
"Revolutionary" is the word we have heard most when people experience the Razertip P80 for the first time. The P80 is the world's first pyrographic tool to incorporate a fully regulated, stabilized power supply (100-240VAC; 50 or 60Hz) and a digital touch-screen interface. Plug it in anywhere world-wide, input your desired heat setting and you are burning away in just a few seconds. With 700 heat settings the P80 can be set low enough to work with jeweller's wax (approx. 80 degrees C) to red-hot (800 degrees C). Voltage fluctuations do not faze the P80 at all - the tip temperature at your chosen heat setting stays rock-steady regardless of what is happening with the power available. The P80 offers better-than-ever tip heat recovery, and is compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories.
Each P80 or P80x includes an extra-flex pen cord (#CORD1P) which works beautifully with any Razertip pen or tip. The P80's unique power output means that heavy-duty cords are no longer needed to make a difference when burning with heavier tips.
The P80 is a single burner - but with a huge difference. Want a dual or triple burner? Quickly and easily add up to two P80x expansion modules (no tools required) for a versatile system that gives each pen its own heat setting and memory function. Toggle between pens by touching the screen you wish to use.
As with everything we make - the P80 is proudly made in Canada - right here at our facility - it is covered by our exclusive 3-year unconditional warranty, and it is safety-certified virtually world-wide. By simply changing the power cord*, or using a suitable plug adapter, you can use your P80 anywhere.
* safety-approved IEC C8 power cord for the country where the unit is being used.
- fully regulated, stabilized power supply and a digital touch-screen interface.
- Heat Input Range: digitally input via 3.5” touch-screen, settings “100” to “800” **
- Temperature range: 180°F (80°C) to 1400°F (800°C) approx.
- Built-in memory function, recall the 3 most recently-input keyed in heat settings
- Add up to two P80x expansion modules
- indexed handpiece indicator light can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories.
- 3 year unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!)
** Heat settings based on calculated tip temperature °C using a standard #1L tip. Actual tip temperature will depend on the tip used (heavier tips will run a bit cooler while smaller, lighter tips will run hotter)
- Type: Power regulated, touch screen digital hot-wire pyrographic tool.
- Electrical ratings: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.50A. Output: 6VDC, 8.0A maximum.
- Input connector: IEC 60320 type C8.
- Wattage: Maximum 48 watts.
- Temperature range: 340°F (80°C) to 1400°F (800°C) approx.
- Size: 4.5" x 4.5" x 3.6" (115mm x 115mm x 91mm)
- Weight: 15.5oz. (440g.)
- Electrical Safety Certification: ETL c-us for North America.
- Warranty: 3 years on the power supply and 1 year on all handpieces.