SL1 Burner, Woodturning Starter Kit
SL1 Burner, Woodturning Starter KitThe Razertip SL1 woodturning starter kit contains the most useful pens/tips/cords for woodturners.
This package consists of:
1 SL1 burner (power supply).
1 #CORD1HD Heavy Duty Cord.
1 #CLEANER Tip Cleaner.
2 #BPH Interchangeable-tip Pens.
1 #SET99X5 Set of 5 Ball Tips.
1 #TW6-AST Pkg of assorted Tip wire.
1 #HD5MH Heavy Duty Medium Spear Pen.
1 #HD5MP Heavy Duty Spear Shader Pen.
Get the heat you want… The SL1 combines high heat levels, broad control and safety like no other tool available. The 99 unique dial settings ensure precise output even at higher settings. With its solid design and simple features, the SL1 boasts an unmatched experience. The SL1 accepts all Razertip pens and accessories; with available adapter cords will accept most any make of pen, too.
Caution: Because of the high output of the SL Burner, using Standard Pens at heat settings greater than 60 is not recommended as pen damage may occur. For settings over 60 only use HEAVY DUTY PENS or BPH PENS. If damage does occur our unconditional warranty still applies.
- Bright LED Digital display
- Dial heat control with 99 settings
- Tip Temperature 77ºF (25ºC) to 1650ºF (900ºC) approx.
- Retains setting when powered off
- Exceptional heat recovery
- Expanded heat rangen
- Safety Certified with automatic Shut-off (after 60 minutes)
- indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Internal thermal overload protection
- unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.
California residents please read Prop 65 Warning.
Power regulated, digitally controlled hot-wire pyrographic tool.
- Electrical ratings:
Input: 120VAC, 60Hz 0.4A. Output: 3.2VAC, 14.0A maximum.
Maximum 45 watts.
- Tip Temperature range:
77ºF (25ºC) to 1650ºF (900ºC) approx.
- Operating temperature:
0°C – 40ºC (32ºF – 104ºF).
5.5" x 4.6" x 3.75" (149mm x 118mm x 95mm)
- Electrical Safety Certification:
Intertek "ETL c-us" safety certification for North America.
3 years on the power supply and 1 year on all handpieces.