Foredom SRH440 1/6HP Industrial Kit
Foredom SRH440 1/6HP Industrial KitIndustrial Kits feature motors with square drive shafts and heavy duty protective sheaths, variable speed foot controls in cast iron housings and specialized square drive handpieces. Heavy duty flex shafts are the ultimate power tools for deburring, buffing, grinding, polishing and metal finishing of any kind with larger rotary accessories. They are great for large scale woodcarving and sculpting applications with carbide or steel burs and larger mounted grinding stones.
Note: Square drive shafts and heavy duty protective sheaths can ONLY work with Foredom's four square drive handpieces - 30H, 44HT and 28H.
This kit contains:
- The SRH heavy duty model has exactly the same motor specifications as the SR, Foredom's 1/6 HP, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. This model comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and a 63" long, square drive shaft and heavy duty protective sheath in place of the standard key-tip shaft and sheath.
- SCT Speed Control offers the same solid state electronics and smooth control as the FCT but in a much heavier, cast iron housing. The added weight eliminates any unexpected movement of the control along the floor. The bottom surface of the speed control is covered with non-skid material.
- 44HT special square drive, collet style handpiece is for exclusive use with Foredom's Series TXH, SRH and LXH heavy duty flex shafts. It comes with 1/8" and 1/4" collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work.
- 10 peice accessory kit includes 2 CeramCut Blue stones, 1 Carbide Bur, 1-1/2" Cut-Off Wheel, 2 Rubber Bonded Abrasive 7/8" Wheels, 2" Wire Brush and 3 mandrels. All with 1/8" shanks.
- Flexible shaft grease and spare motor brushes.
- 2-year limited warranty.