Foredom 2252 Chisel Carving Kit
Foredom 2252 Chisel Carving KitForedom 2252 hang up chisel carving kit is ideally suited for chisel carving. This kit includes just about everything you need to get to work - motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories.
Note: LX motors do not have reverse. Foredoms permanent magnet motors require the use of a TXR, SXR, or EMX speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
This kit contains:
- These permanent magnet LX motors are specifically designed for high torque/low speed applications, offering more power for jobs like stone setting, wax modeling and pearl drilling. The LX ball bearing motors feature full power and torque from start up and throughout the entire speed range up to 5,000 rpm.
- EMX table top Speed Control is constructed of heavy duty plastic with durable solid state electronics. It has a dial control for precise speed settings, as well as good repeatability of previous settings. The EMX has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current - the type required by the LX motor.
- H50 Chisel Handpiece gives a power assist to carving projects in all types of wood, plastic, and plaster. This handpiece has a contoured body design that features a rugged plastic barrel and tapered aluminum ends. The easy to maintain chisel handpiece is recommended for use at low speed with Series TX and LX motors and in forward rotation only with Series SR motors. Handpiece attaches to any flex shaft machine with a standard key tip shaft.
- 6 piece Chisel Set AKHK550 with A-KC503, A-KC504, A-KC505, A-KC506, A-KC509, and A-KC510 chisels.
- 5 piece Chisel Set AKHK560 with A-KC501, A-KC502, A-KC507, A-KC508, and A-KC511 chisels.
- 6 piece Chisel Set AKHK570 with A-KC512, A-KC513, A-KC514, A-KC515, A-KC516, and A-KC517 chisels.
- Flexible shaft grease.
- 2-year limited warranty.