Creative WoodburningCreative Woodburning: Projects, Patterns And Instruction To Get Crafty With Pyrography by Bee Locke.
Whether you are a beginner wanting to learn the basics or an experienced pyrographer looking to improve your techniques, there is something for everyone in this unique book!
You will learn how to create 20 gorgeous step-by-step projects which will test and broaden your pyrography skills, giving you the experience and confidence to keep learning more! Dive into shading, stippling, linework and lettering. Discover the best methods for creating realistic woodburned fur, scales, feathers and more. And enjoy over 180 original templates for you to trace and transfer onto your own projects at home!
This book features:
- An introduction to pyrography and the tools you need to get started
- Expert advice on how to choose the right materials and how to create a safe working environment
- 20 projects, including a jewelry box, a cutting board, a wooden egg, a clock, and a gourd birdhouse
- More than 180 patterns--from animal and nature designs to borders and geometric and decorative shapes
- Techniques for shading, adding color, and sealing your projects
The power of your pyrography imagination is just between your fingertips and Creative Woodburning can help you tap into your inspiration. Even if you''ve never done burning of any kind before, pyrography expert Bee Locke can show you a safe yet fun way to play with fire.
128 pages, 8x10" Paperback.